Monday, May 27, 2013

You see that smashing bride and vampire to the left? That was me. The first one was taken 15 years ago, and the second one was taken the following year...both on Halloween night. In case you were wondering, the wizard is my older brother.

I have always loved horror. Halloween is my favorite day of the year, because it's the one day people don't roll their eyes at you if you feel like discussing 'Dracula' or 'The Wolfman'.

Sadly, since Halloween only comes once a year, there never seem to be enough horror specials or scary movies coming out. That's what I've made this blog for. Horror movies, Halloween specials, and just about everything in-between related to the genre. So kick back, relax, shake your head at this cliche phrase, and enjoy this blog for the Hallow-Holics.

And just to get you guys in the mood, here's a little something special...


No comments:

Post a Comment