Saturday, January 28, 2017

Horror Flick of the Week: Train to Busan (2016)



I'm going to preface this with a quick 'I didn't actually want to see this movie in the first place, I'm tired of zombies, they've never even been at the top of my list for monsters in general.' But...damn it...this one was awesome. It touched on every little point you need in a good horror adventure. I thought I was honestly about to watch Snowpiercer 'with zombies!'

This was one of the few times I was glad to be proven wrong. Not to mention, my favorite South Korean actor (Gong Yoo) gets a pretty juicy role in it, too.  I really don't want to go into much detail, because it's just a movie you need to watch star to end on your own, but let's just say if this movie was a video game, I'd probably play it until the disc melted.


No comments:

Post a Comment