Sunday, October 19, 2014

Drive-in Trailers: Giallo-ous Much?

I have no jokes for this entry, gang, sorry. I just have a note which kind of helps clarify why I like Giallo movies and yet at the same time despise most of the splatter-trash that came out of the 70s. Giallo films tended to be a bit better in film quality, though there were plenty of god-awful attempts...there always are...but they also really made the female deaths pretty. I mean when women had to be nude onscreen, it was less vulgar and more...artistic with splashes of blood? As a heterosexual woman, this made the rampant female nudity a bit more pardonable in the genre. For me, at least. The point I'm trying to make here is that Giallo films are awesome. So here's a few trailers!

Warning: Some trailers, especially the foreign language ones, may have explicit material unsuitable for children.


No comments:

Post a Comment