|C'mon, bra! Let me in...|
- Close a dead man or woman's eyes immediately, or they'll find someone to take with them.
- Keep moths out of the house if it looks like they want in, and keep them in if they want out...they're looking for a soul to steal.
- Never take a photo with only 3 people, and if you do...make sure you're not the one in the middle, because you may di-...uh-oh...
- Poirot probably would have known this little tidbit, but keep an eye on all umbrellas in the house. If one of them falls, there very well may be a murder!
|Don't let those innocent smiles fool you. Nose eaters, every last one of them!|
- Ancient Romans believed witches and vampires liked to come into dead people's homes to do funny things with their bodies (like robbing, mutilating, and especially nose-eating.)
- A rooster crowing during the day, and not the appointed 'too early for any normal human being to wake up' time, is a sign of terrible luck. Maybe even approaching death.
- Numbers really piss ghosts off. Walk around one of them 9 times to get rid of the jerks.