Monday, October 3, 2016

Halloween Playlist 2016

This year I'm going to try something a little different for the Halloween party playlist. Instead of music, I decided to bring you all back to your childhoods, or perhaps give the kids something to pass the time after their late night trick-or-treating festivities are over, and they're far too tired to sort their candy out before bed. This list contains cartoons, classic tv shows, and even commercials that I've gleaned from Youtube.

Alas and alack, they may eventually be taken down, but certainly not before this year's Spooky celebrations. So, without further ado, I give you...My Halloween 2016 Party Playlist!

Some of the videos may not play on the blog, but don't worry. You can find the direct playlist here!

No comments:

Post a Comment