Thursday, October 17, 2013

Drive-in Trailers: Spelling Errors and Crazy Curses

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts, absolutely. I don’t think this phrase generally refers to literal power, like what a witch or warlock would have, but I think it can be applied. Kind of. Usually they’re corrupt already, and the magic bit just kind of makes them a little worse. How often do you see a witch on a broomstick that isn’t out to cause trouble for local farmers? Okay, maybe Kiki. But Kiki doesn’t count, because she negates my point, and I’d rather believe everything I say is the truth. So sit back, relax, and develop a healthy paranoia for that girl or guy in mascara who always seems to stare at you when you cut in line at the coffee shop.



If you've noticed a theme of 70s film in this entry, it's because they were obsessed with witches and cults. If you didn't already know that, well...----* The more you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment