Monday, August 24, 2015

Spooky Music Videos

I was in the mood for some music today, but not JUST music. I was in the mood for music and movies...and horror. It's hard to find a good balance with all three of those, considering the disturbing lack of enough horror rock operas to sate my palatte. I can't keep watching the same ones over and over, after all. So I decided to draw up a quick list...of awesome spooky and creepy music videos. And who better to share them with than my beloved readers?

Just a quick warning, a few of these may be somewhat gross. And contain nudity. Mostly that 4th one, which I honestly am not too terribly surprised about...it's Dir En Grey. Others may be severely campy.

Also, some of these videos are hosted by the creators, and I highly suggest you check them out if you really enjoyed their videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment