Monday, October 21, 2019

Movie Monster Cocktails

As I just love a fun themed cocktail and I spend a lot of time promising myself I will eventually use that chemistry cocktail set my friends gave me three years ago, I couldn't help but wonder - - are there other horror fans out there who've already done the legwork for me so that when I pull out my Friday the 13th set or my Ash Vs. Evil dead collection I've already got a recipe?

That was a stupid question. Of course there are. Below are some videos I've found that seemed to fit the theme best, provided they didn't use Falernum. I hate Falernum, sorry gang. Also, please be sure to check out the other videos these guys have made if you enjoyed them. They've got some pretty cool stuff. Incidentally, a note of advice about flavored whipped creams if you're struggling to find them, use 1/2 - 1 tsp of a flavored extract and blend it with heavy whipping cream. It'll save you the legwork. If you want it sweeter, use a coffee syrup instead. Torani and Da Vinci are two of my preferred brands thanks to their sugar free options.


No comments:

Post a Comment