Monday, October 7, 2024

2024 October-Thon (...Working Title)

It has been a little over 3 years since I last put finger to keyboard here, and the same goes for tackling the podcast. I've been doing a lot of little things off and on, but it had become harder to find inspiration to write and chat about all things horror. Rather than expand on that and describe what is essentially a lot of personal career drama and stress, I just want to say I'm back. I'm happy if you're an old reader to see you return, and if you're new - - well, this won't feel like a pause at all. Also, my bad for those broken links on some of the Youtube playlists, bruh. (That word sort of started as a joke, and now I can't stop throwing it into conversations. I need help).

To celebrate my return, I've got my Legacy Universal Monster collection on my desk ready to burn away the daylight and nightly hours. I have no specific plans for what or how many posts I'm going to throw out today or this month -- the blog-a-thon is a lot of pressure, and had gotten to a point it was difficult to keep up with last time around. So I'm just going to start writing and posting, see where it takes us. Maybe I'll post several today, maybe I'll be responsible and schedule them out. Who knows? At any rate, I hope you enjoy the ride.

Just to have a picture thrown up, here's an AI rendering I had no part in drawing of Dracula in a rap battle. Honestly, I think the onlookers in the back are the creepier monsters in the photo. (I'd like to reiterate this  is AI, I did not draw it, I'm just in it for the dumb gag).




No comments:

Post a Comment