Friday, October 20, 2017

Drive-in Trailers: Hospital Horror

I've been fortunate enough to never need surgery, but I think a vast majority of us have had to make a few trips to the hospital for one reason or another, and it's never fun. But imagine how much worse it would be if you were dealing with serial killers, ghosts, or just plain crazy demons with their own idea of 'medicine'. This week I'd like to focus on hospital horror trailers, and if you find yourself sitting at home right now trying to fight a nasty case of the flu...please, get well soon.


2 comments:

  1. Some classics there. People do feel vulnerable, being hurt or immobile and and in a strange place. Add Halloween 2 into the mix of creepy hospital settings! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to, but I felt like it would be more appropriate in a sequel trailers post. Wanted to save it for later.

      Delete