Thursday, October 15, 2020

Spooky Board Games: The Bloody Inn

Bear in mind, I am not a professional board gamer, but I had this game sitting in my apartment for about half a year before I gathered a team of friends to play it - - and a word of advice, before you venture into more adult board games, study the rules first. It was like hosting an event I wasn't prepared for, and ended up sort of stumbling through the rules before we all pretty much gave up after we'd doled out our little money tokens. That being said, I highly recommend 'The Bloody Inn', and to help all of you guys out, I've decided to share a proper review by Zee Garcia so you can host a proper game without the same challenges I had. Incidentally, drinking beforehand probably didn't help.


I love the artwork of this game. The strategy is a fun aspect, too. The Bloody Inn is a murder game. Yes, you read that right, not murder mystery, murder. You want people to die, and you want to have the most money at the end of the game. Outsmart the police, earn money, bribe guests, kill people - - the end goal is to be the most horrible human being on the planet with abysmal customer service. It's a smart game. I advise anyone looking to play to study the rules beforehand, watch this review (and maybe others) then meet up with your friends who've done the same. At the end of the day if you understand how to play, it's pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment