Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Vintage Comics: "Beware! Terror Tales!" Issue 6; The House of Death, Strange Friendship, Search into the Unknown (Pg. 16 - End)

 With little time left to meet tonight's deadline, I'm going to go ahead and post the rest of this issue. Commentary to be added in tomorrow!

Edit: I always keep my promise. The first story is very Tell-Tale Heart, with greed playing more of a role in the character's motivation rather than simple irritation or seeds of madness. I think I prefer this darker punishment for the villain, however. The second story implies something a little stronger than friendship between two murderous mummies. Finally, our third story reminds us that being an annoying tourist has its price. I'm not referring to the overpriced plaster reproductions either.



















No comments:

Post a Comment