Thursday, October 8, 2015

Horror Flick of the Week: Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy (2010)



In light of this year's tragedy (which only serves to make me even more aware that eventually John Carpenter's going to kick the bucket too), I decided to recommend something I've not only got on this month's watch list for you guys, but probably one of the best horror film documentaries I've ever seen. Painstakingly created by people who clearly loved the NOES series, which excellent stop motion interludes between sequences...this is a documentary I could easily say might become part of my personal yearly Halloween watch list.

If you like Robert Englund. If you like Wes Craven. If you like NOES or Freddy. If you like horror documentaries. If you like any and/or all of the above, I urge you to watch this as soon as you can. It's just that good.


No comments:

Post a Comment