Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Yum Yum, Pumpkin! 10 Pumpkin Recipes for Halloween

Now that October is finally picking up, I've got a hankering for some tasty treats. But I just don't have the time to set up my camera and document the process. LUCKILY, there are some incredible online chefs out there with AWESOME party food ideas. So without further ado, my top 10 favorite pumpkin recipes for the Halloween season. Because pumpkin is so hot right now. Unfortunately, pumpkin pie will not be listed...because that's strictly a Thanksgiving treat in my world.

I would also like to add that these people are very talented, and many of them feature even more great recipes worth checking out. So if you like what I've featured, please feel free to check out (and even subscribe) to their channels to support them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment