Thursday, October 29, 2015

Vintage Comics - Black Magic, Issue #1: The Idol, When You Were Alive, My Dolly Is The Devil (32-End)

Right before Halloween, we come to the end of our current issue. The first story today features an antique...Krishna-Buddha fusion statue? I'm not sure. I've never heard of Buddha having 6 arms...but it doesn't really matter. Such a short story, I was actually surprised by the ending. It's honestly one of my favorites I've read in the comics I've shared so far. But I love bitter irony.

The second story is a unique twist on an age-old urban legend, of a young girl trying to get home...but never makes it, and always leaves whatever innocent driver who decided to give her a lift with a chill down his spine. Enjoyable, short, and one of the better versions of the story I've read.

Finally, our last story...is vaguely reminiscent of a classic Twilight Zone episode, with a much creepier looking doll.
















No comments:

Post a Comment